Saturday, January 11, 2014

Walk
I walk along a path of frozen leaves.
Wondering only of my mortal self.
I wander absently within the barren beauty of the old, the fallen. I hear the trees: Listen to us!
In silence I walk quickly with icy steps. The first snow and wind against my cold skin. My feet unsure, I catch my balance before I fall. The talking trees scared me. It is early winter and I was not there when they lost golden leaves. Tomorrow I will know their sorrow and make prayer in the emptiness of winter.

3 comments:

Brother Ollie said...

gritty and real - I dig it

Human Paradox said...

SC is back and it's good. It's real good.

rsgoldget said...


The actual selling involving rs The year 2007 rare metal features surpass eoc rs gold.However practically nothing can keep going ahead constantly, currently a single years has gone by, if you want to determine the player quantity of old-fashioned program, you can see the total amount provides decreased a lot, of course, if you may ask the particular urs The year 2007 platinum sellers think about his or her rare metal sale this year, they might show you an extremely negative outcome.
Old School RS Gold

Old School Runescape Gold