Saturday, January 12, 2019

Broken Waves
...one day looks just like another--
In a hall of mirrors I escape through the space of glass;
The magic Nature of time conjures me...
tricks me, fools me, disappears me...

To the Clouds! Let me disrobe you
Let me undress the tall trees and the leaves of grass

Na, Na...na...na...na...
Naked to your heart
Nature, I listen
I dance to the rhythm of the night
Feel the pulse of shining stars
I am at one with the roar of our rivers,
the turns of our shallow creeks
the stillness of our moonlit waters

I run with the wildness of our wolves
I uphold my arms along the wings of our great eagles
I make peace with our deltas, and travel in togetherness with this newness

I dream of our nature---
In sadness the day awakens me...one just like another
But in the hall of visions I see the great eagles swoop
I am led by the pulsing stars, and know the rhythm of the night
In spirit I run to the wildness of wolves

Oh nature, in sleep I wanted to undress you, but you repaired me with the song of  breaking waves...never do they come ashore the same...
Yes, you have awakened me with our wonder and our new visions...

1 comment:

Brother Ollie said...

Yeah - I need to get out there and be with the broken waves.